Sweet and Savory Passover & Easter Menu Planning Ideas
With it being Passover and with Easter right around the corner, family get-togethers, brunches and dinners are happening continuously! Grocery stores are busy with shoppers gathering all the ingredients they need. If you’re at a loss for what to make, get inspired by these charming spring recipes.
- If you’re looking for something hearty, this Steak and Egg Hash will fill up everyone at the table in no time!
- Keep it sweet with this Baked Apple Cinnamon Skillet French Toast
- Whip up a whole stack of these Banana Granola Pancakes to satisfy the masses!
- Impress guests with Red Potato-Corned Beef Hash and Eggs in Puff Pastry Shells.
- It wouldn’t be breakfast without omelets – this Easy Mushroom & Swiss Omelet is easier than it looks to make!
- Make a whole pan of melty goodness with this Cheesy Hash Browns recipe to feed the entire family.
- Another big dish recipe idea is this Chicken and Waffles Casserole – there’s enough for everyone to share!
- This sweet potato spin on a classic breakfast meal won’t leave you disappointed – Quick and Simple Sweet Potato Biscuits and Gravy.
- What says spring better than lemon? Not only are these Lemon Pinwheel Rolls pretty and elegant, they’re also delicious!
- Honor Passover with these Passover Cheese Blintzes for a delicious breakfast or brunch!
Moving on to lunch and dinner entrees, these sandwiches and dishes are perfect for a sunny, spring meal:
- These light Gorgonzola and Pear Pizzas are a terrific addition to your lunch menu.
- This elegant Phyllo Crab Puff Savannah combines crab meat, spinach and creamy cheeses between layers of flaky phyllo.
- Why not try these Cuban Chicken Paninis alongside a tasty pasta or side salad?
- Better-For-You Broccoli Parmesan Au Gratin is the perfect side dish for your Easter entrée.
- How about sharing this Shrimp Scampi Pesto Frittata with your friends and family?
- Serve up this delicious No-Time Turkey Meatball Soup served with warm, buttery rolls or Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread.
It wouldn’t be Easter without adorable treats and desserts. Explore these creative sweets ideas:
- You gotta have Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing – it’s the perfect spring dessert!
- Spring Bunny Pistachio Cupcakes are topped with a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream to please all who try one.
- Looking for a fun activity for the kids? Make a cheesecake bar of tasty toppings with these Super Simple Cheesecake Mini Shells!
- What’s fruity and crumbly and sweet all at once? This Gluten Free Blueberry Peach Crumble dessert!
- This Chilled Lemon Yogurt Cake with Creamy Yellow Filling is a light and lemony way to end your Easter Sunday.
- Love strawberries? Chill out and relax with a slide of this Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Chocolate, we didn’t forget about you! These decadent Chocolate Mousse Pie will satisfy those choco cravings.
- Get your tangy fix with Key Lime Pie, topped with sweet whipped crème!
Now that we’ve shared our spring menu planning ideas and tips, what meals are you excited to cook up in the kitchen this season? Share with us in the comments below!