The options are endless for an easy, breezy, low-fuss outdoor summer party. From backyard buffets and perfect picnics to creative camp-outs, there’s a summer-inspired party that’s perfect for everyone! We took a few cues from Better Homes & Garden’s list of summer party ideas and chose our top four + corresponding menu items. Take a look at the beachy, tropical and effortless summer party themes and menus below!
Forget the summer heat with a chill happy hour!
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris are an essential summer cocktail and can be customized with any frozen fruit you have on hand.
- Frozen Pina Coladas are island-inspired, fruity and tangy!
- In need of a kid-friendly mocktail? Make Four Fruit Slush with pineapple and orange juice + banana and peaches.
Tropical Getaway at Home
Escape to the tropics in the comfort of your own backyard.
- Add some warm weather zing with Summer Shrimp Gazpacho that is refreshing, unique and oh-so delicious!
- Create tropical fruit kebabs or skewers (pineapple, mango, melon), and pair with Cool & Creamy Summer Ricotta Fruit Dip.
- Tropical Chicken Pizza is quickly and simply made with help from refrigerated pizza crust and all the classic toppings (cheese, chicken and pineapple).
Bring the beach vibes – and all the seafood you can eat!
- Imagine you’re watching the sunset while chowing beachside on perfectly cooked and flavored Salmon Fillets with Orange Basil Butter.
- Authentic Fish Tacos get a punch of flavor from the cabbage, lime and chipotle salsa!
- Made in less than 30 minutes, Sunset Shrimp Scampi Pasta is just like any seafood pasta you would order at a seaside restaurant.
Throw a sophisticated party with a casual twist.
- Grilled Veggie Phyllo Tarts are mini, made easy by using frozen tart cups and filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables
- For an easy-prep appetizer, try Cucumber Radish Delight which only takes four ingredients and no cooking involved!
- Burgers are a great meal for the deck, so add a few special ingredients for the occasion—try Burgers with Mozzarella, Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms.
Which party theme will you make sure to try out this summer? Let us know in the comments below!