Savor Springtime Weather with Picnics and Outdoor Entertaining
Springtime and beautiful weather is finally upon us, so why not make the best use of your time and soak up the sun (but don’t forget your sunscreen )! Grab some yummy snacks and a blanket to go out and enjoy the warm weather! Did you know “picnic” comes from the French word piquenique, which means “a meal eaten outdoors”?
- These Balsamic Cucumber Mini Shell Canapes are a fresh appetizer that’ll cool you down.
- Grab some crackers and Galbani Cheese Sticks to pair with your wine!
- Sun Dried Tomato Dip would pair perfectly with pita chips, pretzels, crackers or your preferred dipping snack!
- Sweet tooth got a craving? Pack a cooler and pop in some Lindy’s Homemade Italian Ice – with 11 flavors you can’t go wrong!
- Or grab a bag of Wyman’s of Maine frozen berries to munch on or drop in your beverage.
If you’re not the outdoorsy type, make use of the many upcoming spring and summer holiday get-togethers, graduation parties and bridal or baby showers and create an awesome menu with these entertaining favorites:
- Vegetable Pasta Salad is always a winner at summertime parties and get-togethers.
- Everybody loves a good dip – Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip served with warm El Monterrey taquitos will keep your guests coming back for more.
- When it’s really hot outside, kids and adults alike will love a chilly Tropical Slushie.
- Keep everyone hydrated and satisfied with tasty fruit cocktails from Welch’s – serve in a pretty punch bowl with frozen berries!
- Summer is the perfect time for strawberries! Strawberry Pistachio Coconut Probiotic Tarts are a guilt-free, sweet treat!
Is your calendar stacked full of spring and summertime parties? What are your go-to picnic and outdoor entertaining menu ideas?