Rise and Shine for Hot Breakfast Month
There’s so much to love about the month of February, especially since it’s Hot Breakfast Month! Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, enjoying a hot breakfast in particular in the morning is invaluable.
With 68 percent of people admitting that they usually just grab something on-the-go, don’t forget to check out the many portable options in the breakfast section of the frozen food department. Don’t skip breakfast just because you don’t want to cook in the morning or are rushing to get out the door. Try these tasty and convenient frozen breakfasts—just heat and serve!
- Get a kick-start to your morning with a Ham, Egg and Pepperjack Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich!
- There is no better way to start your day than with an El Monterey Breakfast Burrito! Whichever flavor combination you choose, it is sure to give you what you need to keep going.
- If you have a little more time in the morning, this scrumptious Cinnamon Pull-Apart Monkey Bread is going to have your family asking for it everyday!
- Keep it light and simple with an Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich—just heat and off you can go.
- Take your favorite sit-down breakfast on-the-go now with these Sausage Gravy Stuffers!A hearty breakfast without the headache, warm up a Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl in minutes!
- Keep it classic with a delicious Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich.
If you’re feeling adventurous and have time, try out these tasty hot breakfast recipes:
- Surprise the whole family with pizza for breakfast! Breakfast Sunrise Pizza is loaded with delicious veggies to get their day off to a good start.
- Who doesn’t love French toast when you wake up? You can’t get any simpler than Easy Egg White French Toast.
- It doesn’t get much easier than this Sausage, Egg and Cheddar Farmer’s Breakfast—just throw everything into one pan and let it cook.
- Don’t let a busy morning prevent you from having a hot breakfast. Take this Fresh Veggie Egg Whites Mug on-the-go!
- Sushi isn’t just for lunch or dinner. Make your morning fun by making Breakfast Sushi!
- Enjoy pancakes without the guilt—make Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes with Almond Milk.
- Let your taste buds take a journey and spice up your breakfast with scrumptious Huevos Rancheros Toast!
- Add a little fruit to your breakfast by turning your waffles into these adorable Eggo Kabobs!
- Take your favorite dinner and turn it into your new favorite breakfast as well with this Morning Eggplant Parmesan recipe.
Now that we’ve shared some of our favorites, we want to know what your go-to hot breakfast foods are? Let us know in the comments below. Happy Hot Breakfast Month! 🙂