Put a Twist on Your Next Summer BBQ
One of the many pleasures of summer is the ability to eat outdoors. From mid-morning brunches to late-night s’mores around the campfire, any time you take the feast outside is sure to be a good time! Since grilling is an essential way to cook during the warm months, we think a summer BBQ or cook-out should be next on your list! Here are four directions you could take your meal that spice things up and help you get creative with the grill.
- Grilled Summer Squash: Nothing says summer quite like summer squash
- Corn-on-the-Cob with Seasoned Butter: A summer staple, corn-on-the-cob can be made with a range of butter variations
- Cheese-Topped Grilled Tomatoes: if you can’t get enough of fresh tomatos, then you’ll love these cheesy grilled tomatoes
- Easy Grilled Strawberry Pie: Keep the grill hot for this creative dessert that can be customized with your favorite fruit
- Tropical Teriyaki Kabobs: Start with your choice of protein, and add your favorite veggies and a burst of fresh pineapple flavor
- Fruit With Pina Colada Dip: Take a trip to the islands with this fun fruit dessert
- Barbecued Chipotle Cheddar Burgers: The ultimate burger experience that everyone craves at a summer BBQ
- Cheesy Bacon Potato Salad: Nothing some comfort like potato salad and this combination of cheese and bacon makes this dish even better
- Sirloin Citrus Salad: give your ordinary pasta salad a tangy kick with this secret ingredient—orange juice
- Western Hot Dogs: the barbeque sauce and bacon make this one amazing hot dog
- Whole Grilled Chicken with Citrus Butter: Grilled to perfection and full of smoky flavor, with bright citrus butter and avocado dipping sauce
- BBQ Bourbon Ribs: Spices, sticky sauce and bourbon combine to make the ideal ribs
What type of summer BBQ is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!