Pumpkin, Spice & Everything Nice!
It’s FINALLY time for pumpkin + pumpkin spice flavor to return to our kitchens, favorite stores and products. We-re not the only ones; Americans love pumpkin so much that last year 37 percent of the population bought a pumpkin-flavored item. We also buy enough pumpkin spice flavored items to make the economic market skyrocket. Pumpkin spice is a $361 million dollar franchise each year.
So, to the disappointment of your imagination, pumpkin spice doesn’t always include real pumpkin. Most times, pumpkin spice is the spices used to flavor a pumpkin pie such as cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. 🙁
We wanted to spread the pumpkin love by sharing our favorite pumpkin and pumpkin spice products:
- Treat your taste buds to some fall flavor with creamy Pumpkin Pie Gelato.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer is an easy and delicious way to add fall flavors to your morning cup of Joe.
- Add some seasonal flavor to your breakfast routine with Pumpkin Yoghurt.
- Indulge in your favorite pumpkin pie without all the work with these ready-to-bake Pumpkin Pies.
- There’s no need to stop at the coffee shop for a PSL when you can drink Pumpkin Spice Draft Lattes!
- Treat your loved ones to delectable Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls.
- Just because summer is gone doesn’t mean you can’t still have ice cream with limited edition Pumpkin Ice Cream!
Pumpkin isn’t just about baked goods and beverages. Check out these savory pumpkin recipes:
- After your kiddos carve out those pumpkins, save the seeds for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- Add a unique flavor to your family’s dinner with Creamy Pumpkin Curry Rice.
- Vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheeze is a tantalizing way to please the whole family.
- Cook up a tasty meal for a dinner around the table with your family with Flattened Chicken with Pumpkin Butter and Braised Red Cabbage.
- Your family is sure to “fall” in love with Quick Pumpkin Ravioli!
- Warm up with Spicy Pumpkin Soup during this cool, crisp weather.
- Stuff your face with Pumpkin Stuffed Shells for a mouthwatering pasta dinner with an autumn twist.
No one will be able to resist these pump-tastic pumpkin recipes:
- Start your morning off with scrumptious Pumpkin Spice French Toast.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a perfect bring-along dessert for your next fall get together.
- Bring along these Mini Pumpkin Tarts to impress your family at your next holiday dinner.
- Snack on this! Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow is a delicious hand-held treat for little halloween hands.
- Wake up your little ones with the smell of Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffles radiating through the house!
- Looking for a blended flavor? This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is an easy way to mix pumpkin into your breakfast drink or treat.
- Cheesecake? Yes, Please! Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies are a delicious treat for any fall get-together or holiday party.
- Creamy pumpkin pie in tiny shot glasses is exactly what you’ll find in Pumpkin Pie Shooters.
- Bring on more flavor and less calories with MELT Organic Skinny Pumpkin Muffins.
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread is a favorite, pull-apart treat your family will love.
What is your favorite way to indulge in pumpkin and pumpkin spice? Share with us in the comments below!