Popsicles, ice cream sandwiches and Italian ices…Oh my!
Nothing signifies summer like sprinklers, fireflies and the ice cream truck. Today, with the variety of ice cream novelties you can find in your grocer’s freezer aisle, you don’t have to wait around for the ice cream truck anymore. What’s not to love about ice cream novelties? There’s no prep involved. They’re portable, and they’re portion controlled. It’s frozen goodness you can hold in your hand!
Today, there are many better-for-you options, so you can treat yourself without ruining all your hard work at the gym.
- An authentic Lindy’s Homemade Italian Ice is low calorie, fat free and gluten free.
- All-natural and enhanced with vitamins and minerals, the bold flavor of Strawberry + Hibiscus Tea Brewla Bars are based on brewed ingredients.
- With real chunks of fruit in every bite, WholeFruit Mango Fruit Bars are refreshingly delicious.
- Both parents and kids will love Ruby Rockets frozen veggie and fruit pops made with organic produce and nothing artificial.
Nothing brings back that sense of childhood nostalgia like these classic novelty treats—courtesy of the freezer aisle.
- When there’s no time to run to the ice cream parlor, but only a cone will do Blue Bunny Caramel Lovers Cones will come to the rescue right out of the freezer.
- All hail to the red, white and blue—of the fun and refreshing Original Bomb Pop of course!
- Did you know there are 600 flavor-packed “bitz” in an IttiBitz cup? Count ‘em up today!
- What would you do for S’mores Klondike Bars? (We’d do almost anything!)
Ice cream brands are most definitely innovating with new sophisticated flavors and ultra-indulgent treats.
- Caramel Apple Crumble JC’s Pie Pops bring that traditional pie taste to a fun frozen dessert.
- The ultimate indulgence for true pleasure seekers—Magnum Double Raspberry ice cream bars have a chocolatey layer, luscious sauce and coating of Belgian chocolate.
- For authenticity at its best, Helados Mexico’s Jamaica Paletas are made with real fruit and cream and flavored with the essence of hibiscus flowers shipped fresh from Mexico.
- Take a vacation to Key West without leaving home with Fat Boy’s Key Lime Pie-wiches.
According to Nielsen, ice cream novelty sales spike in July. Is it because novelties are the perfect summer companion or because July is National Ice Cream Month and there are lots of good deals? Your guess is as good as ours! We suggest, whether it’s a bar, cone, sandwich or cup, that you unwrap something good today! Tell us which ice cream novelty you’ll be buying next in the comments below.