Party-Pleasing Holiday Appetizers
With Thanksgiving and the holidays right around the corner, it’s officially the season of entertaining. Of course entertaining brings one of our absolute favorite meal occasions—appetizers and hors d’oeuvres! The holidays are the perfect time to host an appetizers-only dinner party!
- Serve up this elegant Holiday Cheese Spread at your next holiday party!
- Satisfy the pizza lovers in your family or friends group with this cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip.
- Greek Party Dip is a cool must-have on any appetizer menu.
- This warm and rich Lemony Parmesan Artichoke Dip is full of color and creamy flavors.
- Make your own Broccoli Hummus using frozen broccoli, chick peas and seasonings you already have on-hand!
- We’re all about the guacamole and this festive Guacamole Holiday Tree is seriously amazing!
- Give your guests something fun to do with this Soft Pretzel Dip Snack Bar!
- Full of zest, these 5 Spice Crab Phyllo Bites are a classy addition to any holiday spread.
- Grab a baguette, some cheese, peppers and spices and have Unstuffed Hot Pepper Crostinis in just minutes!
- These easy, grab-n-go Creamy Pesto Tomato Bites will be gone before you know it!
- Chimi Pizza Wheels are snack-size treats with a Mexican spin!
- For a fancy twist on classic deviled eggs, try Pesto Deviled Eggs.
- Party-goers won’t be able to resist easy-to-eat Pierogy Kebabs!
- Try the unique flavor combo of Mexican Shrimp Flatbread – with shrimp, cheese, corn and other veggies.
- These Savory Zucchini Puff Pastry Tarts look so chic, you won’t believe how easy they are to make!
- Short on time? Pop Chicken Egg Rolls in the oven for delicious “snackatizers” in no time!
- Savory, cheesy and delicious all in one with Cowboy Chili Skillet Nachos.
Need some more appetizer inspiration? Plan a savory and sweet Nacho Bar that’s perfect for anytime of the year, especially the holidays!
What are you favorite holiday appetizers? Will you be hosting an appetizers-only party this season? Let us know in the comments below!