Mouthwatering Memorial Day Burgers
The weekend we’ve all been waiting for is finally here—Memorial Day weekend—a.k.a. the official kick-off to summer! Whether you are hosting a cookout or attending a family or friend’s, grilling burgers on Memorial Day is a time-honored tradition. In fact, the burger is the most popular barbecued food on Memorial Day. And since May is also National Hamburger Month, there’s even more reason to be grilling burgers of all varieties this weekend!
- The type of cheese you choose for your burger can definitely make it or break it. This Feta Slider / Burger is oh so tasty.
- Not all burgers need to be slathered with cheese to be delicious. This California-Style Ranch Burger has a secret ingredient: sour cream!
- If cheeseburgers are your burger preference, give Burgers with Mozzarella, Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms a shot—you won’t be disappointed!
- Who doesn’t love chips and dip? Floor your BBQ guests by grilling up these French Onion Stuffed Burgers featuring French onion dip!
- If you love BLTs, then take a journey to another continent with these Italian BLT Burgers featuring pancetta instead of bacon—no passport required.
- This Ultimate Brunch Burger will definitely be the highlight of your Memorial Day cookout—don’t forget the mimosas!
- If you love Caesar salad as much as we do, then this Veggie Caesar Burger will be a new favorite!
- You can make your own veggie burger patties using cottage cheese in this Southwest Veggie Burgers recipe.
- Bloody Mary’s aren’t just for brunch! Grill up these Spicy Bloody Mary Black Bean Burgers.
- If chicken is more your style, these Buffalo Chicken Burgers will definitely fire up your taste buds!
- Between the horseradish mixture, argula and Cheddar-Jack cheese, these Open Faced Chicken Burgers are a BBQ must.
- Your guests won’t be able to tell whether it’s beef or turkey when you serve up these unbelievable Cowgirl Turkey Burgers!
- if you think Greek yogurt is just for breakfast, you’re definitely mistaken. Grill up these Turkey Burgers with Chobani Horseradish Sauce.
What juicy burgers will you be grilling up for Memorial Day? Let us know in the comments below!