Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
Now that Labor Day weekend has come and gone, it’s time to embrace the school season as fall will be here before we know it. Besides breakfasts and after school snacks, another important meal you can’t forget about is lunch. Light up your kids’ faces by taking their lunchbox to the next level with these simple and fun recipes!
Your kiddos definitely won’t trade these main courses away for a classmate’s pudding cup:
- Whip up a B.L.A.T. Wrap with Ranch Sour Cream for an unforgettable lunch.
- Surprise your kids with Lunchbox Surprise Sandwiches that are so adorable and tasty!
- These Classic Egg Salad Croissants will keep your kids fuller longer.
- Liven up the ham sandwich standby with this snappy recipe—Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches!
- Give this classic salad a unique twist by making Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps.
- Skip the boring turkey sandwich and instead make these fun Checkerboard Turkey Sandwiches!
- Spice up your children’s lunchboxes with these Salsa Roll-Ups!
- Spicy and sweet Maple-Chile Popcorn will liven up his/her lunchbox!
- Skip the cracker aisle and instead bake up these Homemade Cheese Crackers.
- MakeA Touch of Spice Snack Mix in under 10 minutes using your microwave!
- Pack on the flavor by whipping up these Avocado Cream Cheese Snack Roll-Ups to pack in your munchins’ lunches.
- Sweet and wholesome, these Fruit Kabobs and Yogurt Dip are the perfect snack!
End your child’s lunch on a sweet note with these scrumptious treats:
- Embrace fall flavors by baking up these Caramel Apple Pie Cookie Bars to fill his/her lunchbox the whole week.
- Use pina colada flavored yogurt to make these cute Pina Colada Cake Pops for a special treat
- If you blend up this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie and freeze it overnight, it can be put in the lunchbox and act as an ice pack.
- When in doubt on what to pack for dessert, Dirt Cups are the way to go!
What do you normally pack in your children’s lunchboxes? Share with us in the comments below!