Irresistible Ice Cream Cakes & Pies
If you had to pick between ice cream, cake or pie for dessert, what would you choose? Luckily you don’t have to! To continue the Ice Cream Month celebrations, we thought it’d be fun to share our favorite ice cream cakes and pies recipes!
- You can have your margarita and eat it too with Breyer’s Margarita Ice Cream Pie!
- Make it adult-friendly by adding 1/4 cup of tequila!
- Who can honestly resist a bowl of cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream? This Cookies ‘n’ Cream Pie from Mr. Food Test Kitchen will knock your socks off!
- Cinnamon rolls aren’t just for breakfast. Edy’s Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Pie is seriously amazing!
- This “berry” tasty Berry Ice Cream Pie calls for refreshing raspberry sherbet and frozen raspberries.
- This popular chocolate cake makes for an incredible ice cream pie—Breyer’s German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie.
- This Rocky Road Pie is almost too good to be true!
- Kemps Ice Cream Cookie Pie can be customized with your favorite ice cream flavor.
- We bet you never thought about having a PB&J for dessert! Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s PB&J Ice Cream Pie will be a new family favorite.
Craveable Ice Cream Cakes:
- If you like thin mints then you’ll absolutely adore Breyer’s Thin Mints Patty Ice Cream Cake!
- Love cereal? This Edy’s Cinnamon Crunch Ice Cream Cake will bring out the kid in all of us!
- Mama Latina Tips’ Inside-Out Cherry Vanilla Tres Leches Ice Cream Cake is a creative take on a traditional Mexican dessert.
- Eclectic Recipes simply used ice cream sandwiches to create this delicious Ice Cream Sandwich Cake.
- This Breyer’s Strawberry Fudge Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake only takes 15 minutes to whip together.
- Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Easy Ice Cream Cake can be customized with your favorite flavor of ice cream and toppings.
- What’s better than ice cream cake? Ice cream cupcakes of course! Make Ben & Jerry’s Triple Caramel Brownie Ice Cream Cupcakes!
- We’re not sure if we’re more excited by the red velvet or the whoopie pie! Serve Breyer’s Red Velvet Whoopie Pie Ice Cream Cake at your next summer gathering.
Now that we’ve shared a roundup of scrumptious and luscious ice cream pies and cakes, we want to hear from you! What’s your ideal ice cream cake or pie? Which recipe will you try first? Share with us in the comments below!