Impress Those you Love on Valentine’s Day
Every year on February 14 there are millions across the world presenting their loved ones with candy, flowers, chocolates and other lovely gifts for Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day means treating your loved one(s) to something special—it’s time to put on your apron and get in the kitchen!
Remember there are small touches that can add a little flare and romance to your all-day love feast:
- Buy heart-shaped pans, tins, cookie cutters, ramekins and serving platters to add a little love to every meal!
- Set the mood with scented candles.
- Whatever your budget, pick up a bottle of bubbly to make your dinner feel extra special.
- Incorporate shades of red and pink into every meal occasion.
Now, get ready to eat your heart out with these fabulous ideas:
Breakfast for your Honey:
- Hashbrown Breakfast Bake can be made the night before for more time with those you love.
- Dunk these Heart Shaped Rolls in maple syrup, powdered sugar and chopped nuts for a sweeter morning meal, or drizzle with melted butter or garlic sauce.
- Lemon, Feta and Parsley Egg Cups baked in mini frozen rolls paired with mimosas are just right.
- Sweet and savory Goat Cheese, Cranberry Chutney & Toasted Walnut Envelopes are cute as can be for a midday snack to hold them over before the main event!
- Chevre Phyllo Cups are easily prepared with Greek yogurt, cheese and spices.
- Choose Surf and Turf Caribbean Chimichangas for a light and flavorful pre-dinner nibble!
The Main Squeeze:
- Keep the prep to a minimum and make Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls for a romantic dinner.
- Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli that is restaurant-worthy, without the fancy price tag!
- No extra work with this Chicken & Broccoli—a quick five minutes to heat and serve.
Sweet Treats for your Sweetie:
- Chocolate Cinna-Hearts are simply assembled with prepared dough + chocolate + sugar.
- Satisfy any chocoholics craving with Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse!
- Rich and creamy, Be Mine Chocolate Cupcakes say it all, no other gifts are needed.
How will you be celebrating on Valentine’s Day? Cooking a memorable full-course meal, serving breakfast in bed or indulging in your favorite decadent dessert? Let us know in the comments below!