Get Your Irish On for Saint Patrick’s Day
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! While this March 17th holiday is a religious Irish holiday dating back thousands of years, it is celebrated worldwide by many different heritages and people of all ages.
Last year we posted about the origins of St. Paddy’s, as well as the cultural traditions and dishes. This year we wanted to share festive, green and Irish-inspired recipes to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day to its fullest! These St. Paddy’s Day inspired appetizers, desserts and beverages are better than a pot of gold!
- We love the versatility of meatballs. These Meatball Ruben Poppers are a great St. Paddy’s day finger food!
- Dying eggs isn’t just for Easter. Make these fun Saint Patrick’s Day Deviled Eggs!
- Corned beef is a traditional Irish fare. We love these bite-sized Corned Beef and Swiss Mini Pot Pies.
- If you love reuben’s than this Reuben Pull-Apart Party Loaf is a must-have for tonight’s festivities!
- A Saint Paddy’s tradition, Irish Soda Bread can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert.
- Think Lucky Charm marshmallows are just for breakfast? Think again! These Lucky Charm Cookies are as yummy as they are easy to make!
- The Irish cream flavored coffee creamer makes this St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Pizza the perfect holiday treat!
- These Frozen Mini Mint Fudge Brownie Sandwiches will be enjoyed by the old and young alike!
- We like big cookies and we cannot lie! This Big Shamrock Cookie is the ultimate dessert.
Kid & Adult-Friendly Drinks
- You can’t celebrate the Irish holiday without a Irish Coffee Delight!
- What could be better than combination of chocolate + mint? Adding cookie dough to the mix, like in this Chocolate Mint Cookie Dough Smoothie!
- Get your green on with this nutritional and tasty Strawberry Banana Kale Smoothie.
- Skip the famous fast food chain’s sugary Shamrock Shake and instead try this Healthy Shamrock Shake version.
How will you be celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!