Game Day Snacks Starting with the “Cool” Aisles
“Game Day” season is upon us! It’s time for tailgating, get togethers around the big screen TV and cheering on your favorite team while enjoying savory and mouthwatering snacks. Whether you like football, basketball or anything in between, the frozen aisles at the grocery store provide all the answers for delicious snack recipes and easy to prepare products. You’ll have your game day menu ready in no time!
Doughy delights topped with bacon or filled with cheese will get you pumped up for the start of the game:
- Cheesy Chorizo Crescent Bites are ooey, gooey and oh-so-yummy!
- SoftStix Cheese Filled Soft Pretzel Sticks and Pretzel Dogs are so easy to make you won’t believe it!
- Southwestern Stuffed Appetizers are made from ready-to-bake dough and can be paired with a chunky salsa.
- Onion Potato Tartlets made with puff pastry are fun little bundles filled with creamy insides!
- Make Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites with your favorite ale or beer for a flavorsome appetizer everyone will love!
- Whip up a whole pan of Loaded Cheese Fries for your friends, family, neighbors and anyone willing to enjoy 😊
These meaty snack-sized bites will keep you satisfied the whole game:
- Everything Bagel Crescent Dogs take a family favorite and add a flavorful twist.
- For a snack that won’t let you down, get a family size box of El Monterey Beef & Cheese Flour Taquitos to satisfy your hunger!
- Philly Phyllo Cheese Steak is another classic with an innovative spin – it’s made with phyllo dough!
- These Pigs in a Blanket made with puff pastry will be gobbled up before the buzzer goes off!
- Add some Asian flair to your table with Ling Ling Pork and Vegetable Potstickers.
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups not only look great, you’ll love their spiral cheesiness!
- Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are hand-held, so you can grab a bite to eat while enjoying the game.
It wouldn’t be game day without all-things-chicken-wings! These chicken snacks will be hard to put down:
- Buffalo Wings with Creamy Mediterranean Dip is quick to prepare for a large crowd or just your closest friends.
- BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw and Pickles have the tangy flavor of popcorn chicken with the coolness of coleslaw.
- Everyone is bound to love these Spicy Hot Wing Party Bites.
- Serve InnovAsian Sweet & Sour Chicken on toothpicks for a bite-size app that’s easy to grab!
- Signature Chicken & Monterey Jack Cheese Chimichangas need just 20 minutes in the oven for hot and tasty doneness!
- This Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Slider Bake recipe will be enough to tide over the whole fam.
- When you’ve only got a few minutes to get game-ready, Tyson Any’Tizers has got you covered from boneless wings to hot wings, grillin’ wings and chicken twists!
Whether you’re at the stadium tailgating or in your kitchen prepping for the big game, what are your go-to game day snacks and appetizers? Share with us the comments below!