Frozen Drinks for Every Season
It’s that difficult time of year when some people are holding on to the last moments of summer while others are anxiously transitioning to fall. Whichever side you fall on, every day is a good day to savor your favorite beverage (especially those refreshing frozen drinks!) And whether it’s a power smoothie for breakfast, a cocktail for get-togethers with friends or an indulgent shake to end your day, we know everything is better frozen!
If you’re still savoring summer, here’s to your final hoorah!
- Nothing screams summer like Coffee-Mate’s tropical Virgin Pina Colada!
- Fruit with wine or wine with fruit. Either way, these festive Sangria tips from Gaby Dalkin will make any day seem cooler.
- A Bubbling Pineapple Punch from Dole is the perfect party drink for your end-of-summer bash.
- Nothing brings back nostalgic summer memories like International Delight’s indulgent Creamy Vanilla Root Beer Float.
- Let Florida’s Natural start your last summer days off right with this Orange Sherbet Breakfast Smoothie.
- When you need a refreshing pick me up Billy Pairisi’s Mixed Berry and Banana Smoothie hits the sweet spot and still packs a nutritious punch.
- Smoothies are all the rage and when you give it a fall twist like this Caramel Apple Delight Smoothie by Almond Breeze, no one can resist.
- An iconic fall flavor meets fun when you share Coffee-Mate’s Pumpkin Pie Martini with friends.
- With just the right amount of sweet and salty, no one will be able to resist these Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters.
- As delicious as it is refreshing, this Ginger Pear Smoothie by Silk adds zing to a fall favorite.
- Nothing says fall like apple cider, but who says it needs to be hot? Try an Apple Cider Float as the perfect creamy and spicy way to end the day.
Whether you blend it, shake it or put it over ice, there’s a beverage for every season and taste! What tasty drinks are in your future? Tell us in the comments below.