Father’s Day Food for the Dads You Love!
Father’s Day is right around the corner (tomorrow to be exact!), so why not throw together a feast? An estimated $1 billion is spent every year for gifts for Father’s Day, but you don’t have to break the bank to tell dear old dad “thanks for all you do”! Plan an unforgettable meal from breakfast to dessert that is sure to leave him happy!
Father’s Day was made a national holiday in 1972, but families around the nation have been celebrating the special dads in their lives long before that. Sandra Dodd is attributed to the idea of Father’s Day, whose father, born in June, raised her and her five siblings after her mother’s death during childbirth.
So what if you can’t narrow down your Father’s Day menu because he eats any and everything under the sun? Start your meal planning with this list of tasty Father’s Day food!
- For pizza loving father’s, this Breakfast Pizza “Fore” Dad will definitely hit the spot.
- The perfect breakfast for when you’re on the go—Sausage Roll Ups.
- Chocolate for breakfast? Whip up Chocolate Belgian Waffles for a decadent breakfast everyone will love!
- Surprise your dad with Father’s Day Cinnamon Raisin Muffins with Easy Glaze!
- Topped with mashed potatoes, these savory Meatloaf Cupcakes aren’t your typical sweet treat.
- Dad won’t be able to stop popping these flavorful Sweet & Hot Popovers!
- Quesadilla Bites are just the right blend of cheesy goodness and peppery spice.
- Get all the gooey, cheesy toppings your father will adore with Muffin Pan Pizzas!
- Smoky Beef Jerky and Cream Cheese Spread is one creamy spread guaranteed not to disappoint.
Dive into the main entrée:
- Throw this Barbeque Chicken with Citrus Yogurt Marinade on the grill and pair with rice or veggies for a sweet yet zesty meal!
- Burgers more your pop’s style? These juicy Stuffed Greek Burgers are sure to impress.
- Looking for a light, summery meal? Mediterranean Fish Tacos will meet the mark!
- Choose Chipotle Beef Tostadas for a hearty Mexican-inspired meal.
- Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life (especially dad!)
- Coffee connoisseurs will go crazy over this rich Cappuccino Cheesecake.
- Why not make Marbled Brownies with Walnuts for a delectable after-dinner treat!
- You can’t beat this Chilled Lemon Yogurt Cake with Creamy Yellow Filling on a warm summer day.
Now you’ve got all you need to cook up your Father’s Day menu! Did you know 87 million Father’s Day cards are given each year? What will yours say this year? Tell us in the comments below!