Enjoy Fall Flavors on National Dessert Day
Today is basically the best day ever because it’s Friday AND National Dessert Day! And
maybe probably it’s just us, but there’s something about the chilly fall air that makes you just crave desserts alongside a cup of coffee, tea or hot apple cider. So in honor of the autumn season and National Dessert Day, we thought we would share some of our favorite fall desserts featuring pumpkin, apple, cranberry and salted caramel flavors!
- This Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake is complete with pecans, caramel and cream cheese.
- This Pumpkin Bread with Creamy Frosting uses liquid coffee creamer to make the super yummy frosting.
- These Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Blondies also star liquid coffee creamer in the pumpkin spice flavor.
- These Mini Shell Pumpkin Pies with Brown Sugar Cream can be made in just 30 minutes.
- This Pumpkin Monkey Bread is bursting with flavor and is so easy to use with the frozen bread!
- We love baking with sour cream, like these Sour Cream Apple Bars.
- Use any tart red apple–the red peel adds color to the sour cream filling.
- Craving apple pie? Bake up a Mrs. Smith’s Dutch Apple Pie that tastes like homemade without all the work!
- If you love caramel and candy apples, then these Honey Melt Caramel Apples are a must-try!
- Apple dumplings are the perfect dessert comfort food, especially these Sweet Apple Dumplings!
- These elegant Apple Roses are almost too beautiful to eat!
- If you’re a pecan pie conossuer, then you must try a slice of this Cranberry Pecan Pie!
- There’s something special about baking cookies in the fall, especially these Cranberry-Cream Cheese Pinwheel Cookies.
- The combination of chocolate and fruit is irresistable, and these Cranberry Brownies are no exception!
- These Cranberry Walnut Crostadas are made easy using frozen puff pastry shells.
- These Spiced Apple-Cranberry Biscuit Pies are hand-held and will be a hit during the upcoming holidays!
- This Salted Caramel Pudding will make you feel like a kid again, only with a sophisticated palate!
- As if fudge wasn’t already amazing enough, make this Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge using liquid coffee creamer.
- These Bite-Size Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are so adorable and so scrumptious!
- Treat yourself to decadent Breyer’s Salted Caramel Truffle Gelato topped with a creamy caramel sauce & gourmet salted caramel truffles.
- These Salted Caramel Apple Phyllo Tarts take a number of your favorite fall flavors and combined it into one tasty, bite-sized dessert!
What fall-inspired dessert(s) will you indulge in for National Dessert Day? Let us know in the comments below!