Dinner in a Flash—30 Minutes!
Ever wish there were more hours in the day? You’re not alone! Getting a wholesome, satisfying dinner on the table day-in and day-out can be a struggle for many, as busy schedules tend to leave folks short on time. Until they invent a time machine that allows you to complete more tasks in a given day, you can feel confident in putting together daily delicious dinners by learning to cook, prepare food and shop for products that are conveniently packaged and pre-prepared to help alleviate the day’s 24-hour limit.
When dinnertime rolls around, instead of grabbing take-out, ordering in or eating leftovers again, arm yourself with an arsenal of 30-minute recipes, and shop like a pro at the grocery—for those products that quickly transform into full meals.
Below, we’ve shared some of our favorite recipes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare (and are amazingly delicious!), as well as a fun list of products to keep stocked in the freezer, for those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking but still want to eat a quality meal, in no time!
- Zesty Penne, Sausage and Peppers: Spice pairs with creaminess in this super simple, crowd-pleasing dinner dish.
- Asian Sausage Lettuce Cups: Cook filling ingredients in a skillet, and add to lettuce cups for a quick meal that won’t weigh you down!
- Citrus Chicken Stir-Fry: Grab a bag of frozen veggies and frozen, grilled chicken tenders for one of the tastiest, most convenient and time-saving meals for any night of the week.
- Asian Salad with Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin: Assemble the salad ingredients while the pork is cooking, and voila! You’ve got a bright and colorful dinner.
- Sonora Stuffed Potatoes: Take things up a notch with a special baked potato that is chock full of flavor.
- Ravioli with Spinach, Pancetta & Sage: Prepared ravioli and frozen spinach make this recipe a breeze, not to mention delicious!
When you’re not in the mood to cook or especially stretched for time, head to the freezer aisle for diverse dinner choices. Get inspired by the ethnic varieties available or stock-up on traditional dishes.
- Thai Red Curry from Amy’s Kitchen: Skip take-out and instead explore ethnic-inspired meals like this tasty and exotic curry dish.
- Mongolian Style Beef from P.F. Changs: Sweet and savory pair well in this traditional dish, and the bright peppers and beans only add to its appeal.
- Chicken Parmigiana & Penne from Bertolli: Grab a portion that serves two, and make a weeknight dinner special with a traditional pasta.
- Lemon Pepper Fish from Healthy Choice: Perfect for a single serving, or double-up on the flaky white fish, rice pilaf and broccoli for a healthy, hearty family meal.
- Vegetable Bibimbap from Luvo: Pull together a quick vegetarian meal with this prepared option full of rice, zucchini and carrots.
- Enchiladas al Chipotle from Saffron Road: Served with black beans and garlic rice, this prepared meal – full of mouthwatering flavors – does the work for you.
What’s your favorite 30-minute dinner? Share with us in the comments below!