Crazy Cool Ice Cream Combinations
Ice cream is without a doubt one of the most versatile and customizable frozen treats. Whether you like it straight from the carton or dolled up with endless toppings, ice cream is great in whatever form it comes – in a bowl, scooped into a cup with soda or smooshed between cookies.
When deciding how to treat yourself, just remember that you can go classic or creative with the combinations. Simply top with hot fudge sauce, add some fizz or pair with a brownie. Check out some of our favorite combinations below!
Cold & creamy ice cream floats
Sip on an old-fashioned or new-age ice cream float that is bubbly sweet!
- Kiwi-Ginger: Vanilla ice cream + ginger beer + kiwi fruit
- Creamsicle: Vanilla ice cream + orange sherbet + soda
- Lemon Lime Strawberry: Strawberry ice cream + sparkling lemon water + frozen strawberries
We can’t put this Rainbow Sipper down—the perfectly refreshing dessert for a hot summer day!
Classic and creative ice cream sundaes
(Today) July 25 is National Hot Fudge Sundae Day! The celebratory day originated in 1906 at C.C. Browns, an ice cream parlor on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, CA.
- Smore’s: Hot fudge + graham crackers + mini marshmallows
- Pina Colada: Pineapple + shredded coconut
- Cracker Jack: Caramel + popcorn + peanuts
For a spicy twist on the traditional hot fudge sundae, try this Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae!
Surprising, homemade ice cream sandwiches
Sink your teeth into a summer treat with a bit of texture and unique flavor.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: Vanilla ice cream + jelly + peanut butter cookies
- Raspberry Brownie: Raspberry chip ice cream + chocolate chips + brownies
- Chocolate Waffle: Chocolate or coffee ice cream + sprinkles + mini frozen waffles
Make this delectable Ice Cream S’mores Bar with a fudge bar in the middle and graham crackers on the outside.
How do you like your ice cream? Floating in a beverage, swimming in hot fudge sauce or between two cookies? Let us know in the comments below!