Celebrate America’s Favorite Treats for Ice Cream Month
We’re celebrating our love for cool treats this Ice Cream Month! There is no doubt that America loves its ice cream. Ninety-eight percent of all U.S. households purchase ice cream, with more sold on Sunday than any other day of the week. Eighty-seven percent have ice cream in their freezer at any given time. And this month is the perfect time to stock up!
You’ll find special deals on ice cream and novelties in many local supermarkets throughout July. Pick up one of our favorites:
- For a twist on this classic beverage, Lindy’s Watermelon Mule recipe gives you the bite you love with a sweet summer taste.
- Hurry or you’ll miss this favorite summer flavor! Graeter’s limited edition Peach Ice Cream is only available through July.
- One of summer’s traditions is the local fair. Bring the fairground to your freezer with FatBoy Cotton Candy Freeze Pops.
- Serve up the taste of summer with Blue Bunny’s Frozen Strawberry Shortcake recipe.
- Your favorite candy now comes in an ice cream bar – try the new M&M’S Ice Cream Bar!
- For the lactose intolerant, try the new Breyers Non-Dairy Oreo Cookies & Cream.
- Impress your guests with Kemp’s Chocolate Lava a la Mode recipe.
- This Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae will have everyone drooling with the combination of two favorite treats.
When you’re purchasing your cool treats, don’t forget:
- Make the ice cream and novelties aisle your last stop
- Keep your frozen purchases in a separate section of the cart while shopping
- Pack your ice cream in an additional brown paper bag for the ride home
- Store your frozen treats in the main part of the freezer, not on the door, where they are subject to more fluctuating temperatures
So help us celebrate ice cream all month long by entering our Coupon and Freezer Giveaway. You can win coupons for free ice cream and a chest freezer to store it all! What is your go-to frosty summer treat? Tell us in the comments below. Enter here until August 3.