4th of July Recipes Bursting with Flavor!
If you’re in a rut trying to decide what to bring to a 4th of July party or what to make for your own shindig, look no further than these festive recipes to celebrate America! Whether it’s a red, white and blue recipe or a dessert with festive cheer, look no further than these celebratory ideas for your 4th of July bash.
Stay refreshed with these joyful beverages:
- Make the most of summer fruits in season by garnishing a Sparking Fruit Float with orange or peach slices!
- An Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is sure to quench that citrus craving!
- A Florida Spritzer on a warm afternoon is all you need to cool down.
- Grab your favorite frozen fruits for a Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie.
- Enjoy a Summer in a Cup Smoothie – because what could be more summery than that?!
Looking for a unique appetizer? Try these innovative snacks that’ll disappear in no time:
- Make a Patriotic Platter of the most tasty “snack-atizers”!
- Not your ordinary deviled egg, Popcorn Shrimp Deviled Eggs are topped with crispy shrimp!
- Make it easy for party guests to grab a convenient Tasty 7 Layer Dip cup and go!
- Get the grill fired up for Angus Meatball Skewers – choose your favorite veggies to go alongside meatballs!
- It doesn’t get any easier than a Mini Appetizer Variety Pack of Tai Pei egg rolls and spring rolls. Heat ‘em up and you’re ready to roll!
A burger doesn’t have to be topped with just ketchup and mustard. Try these creative burger combinations:
- Dive into this Spicy Thai Burger with zesty flavors topped with a chopped salad and ginger dressing.
- Put your favorite zingy flavor on a bun with this Buffalo Chicken Burger!
- Take the classic Onion Swiss Burger combo and serve it on an English muffin for a new idea.
- Get in the holiday spirit with Star-Spangled Cheeseburgers – a fun activity for the kids to help with!
- Make use of great weather with your grill and fire up some Bacon Egg & Pineapple Turkey Burgers.
It’s all about red, white and blue and the creative dessert possibilities:
- This Cookie Pizza topped with berries will have you seeing stars!
- An American Berry Pie served a la mode is certain to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- You’ll be serving up slices in no time of this JELL-O Easy Patriotic Pie with three colorful layers!
- Mini Phyllo Flag Tarts are bite-sized and oh-so-easy to enjoy.
- You’ll see sparks fly with this Chocolate Cherry Firecracker Cake – perfect for 4th of July celebrations!
We hope you’ll enjoy these fantastic holiday recipes and that you have a safe and Happy 4th of July! What are your go-to 4th of July or fave cookout recipes? Share with us in the comments below!