14 Recipes for Grilled Cheese Month!
It’s April and that means it’s National Grilled Cheese Month. This may be one of our favorite food holidays because, well cheese! Grilled cheese is one of the best and easiest comfort foods to make, and can be customized with a variety of cheeses, breads and other yummy ingredients. We also love that it pairs great with soups–especially tomato! Our mouths are drooling just thinking about it…
If you’re curious to learn a little more about grilled cheese, we’ve got you covered. In the meantime, we’d pulled together a collection of some of our top savory and sweet grilled cheese recipes. So, what are you waiting for?!
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese: kick it up a notch with this popular appetizer-turned grilled cheese!
- Grilled Cheese Margherita: this popular pizza is seriously amazing as a grilled cheese sandwich!
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese: if you can’t decide between a pulled pork sandwich or grilled cheese for lunch, you don’t have to!
- Ultimate Veggie Grilled Cheese: your kiddos won’t mind eating their vegetables when you make them this.
- Asian Pear and Grilled Ham and Cheese: tantalize your taste buds with this flavorful sandwich.
- Italian Grilled Cheese: we think this grilled cheese would be even better with some pepperoni slices!
- Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese: potatoes in a sandwich? Don’t knock it until you’ve try it!
- Turkey Bacon and Tomato Grilled Cheese: because everything’s better with bacon!
- Garden Grilled Cheese: pack on the nutrients with this veggie-fied grilled cheese.
- French Onion Grilled Cheese: if you like French onion soup, then you’re definitely love the grilled cheese version!
- Spicy-Sweet Ham and Cheddar: there’s something extra tasty about the combination of grilled ham + cheese.
Not all grilled cheese is meant to be savory!
- Ricotta Almond Butter and Jam Grilled Cheese: think PB&J with a twist!
- Dessert Grilled Cheese: grilled cheese isn’t just for lunch or dinner.
- Breakfast Ricotta Granola Crumble Grilled Cheese: a grilled cheese fit for first thing in the morning!
What’s your go-to grilled cheese sandwich? Share your grilled cheese ideas with us in the comments below!